Friday, April 30, 2010

On this day...

Tomorrow is the first wedding anniversary of some of my favourite people. I wrote about them and their special day here. We've had a hell of a year together, the Monkeys and us. We got married within weeks of each other, got pregnant within weeks of each other and popped out a couple of lighties within weeks of each other. It wasn't intended, but I'm glad it happened that way, these things are so much more fun when you've got someone to do it with. So happy happy youse and thanks for a wonderful year.

Anyhow, I was looking for a photo from their wedding to put up just for fun, turns out we don't have any. Guess that's what happens when you're part of the wedding party...? So instead I thought I would go with a pic on this day (or close as dammit) from the last four years. Funny to see how our lives have changed.





2006 - Spending the night in a super-posh hotel suite in London. (A gift for housesitting - we could never have afforded it. And yes, we waltzed around in the robes and slippers the ENTIRE time we were there!)




2007 - Shane celebrating his new guitar and our nationality in our grotty digs in Edinburgh



2008 - The First (and last) Annual Tokoloshe Games (lawnsports and way too much alcohol)



2009 - My new 'babies' - GT & Roland Rabbit




2010 - My real baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment